DAMN IT.
I had church which finished at about 4.30pm,
and needed to get to a meeting with Hudsons Coffee, my employer.
And so I was sitting on the train, minding my own business
and then I felt this hard slap at the back of my head,
and confuzzled, I look up and see this random guy walk past
He was tall and I'd never met him before, the jerk,
and around me, other passengers were like wth
One lady sitting behind me yelled 'HEY! YOU CAN'T DO THAT'
But he kept walking to the end of the carriage, and sat down.
And it was plainly idiotic because he did it right in front of surveillance
What a tool.
I got off the train at Southern Cross, and then did something daring.
Before I stepped off the train, I turned and stared down the carriage at the guy
He was wearing sunnies but I knew he was looking back
then I walked along the platform, stopped at the door near him,
and took out my phone and took a photo.
He immediately changed seats (LOL), but I got him anyway.
What a &$^%?#*$@. I was so annoyed throughout the day.
And felt racially threatened, as I concluded that this was his basis,
since I could not see another Asian on the train.
SO ANNOYED.
The end.

No comments:
Post a Comment