It was Monday morning.
I woke up at 10.15am.
The ideal plan was to get up at 7.30am.
To what did I wake up, you ask?
MY MOTHER'S FAST FOOTSTEPSSS.
I was not worried about the fact that
she'd be mad at me for missing my lectures, no.
I was worried about the fact that
she'd be mad at me for wasting 3 hours sleeping.
So I chose the chicken way, and hid myself.
I basically spent 2 hours silently preparing to go,
and taking painstakingly meticulous care
not to draw any attention to myself
ESPECIALLY that from my hyperactive dog,
who almost sniffed me out when I was sitting in my wardrobe.
She would definitely give me away, loyal friend or not.
So yes, I was sitting in my wardrobe, hiding.
(then I relocated to my brother's room and sat in HIS wardrobe)
So many times, I thought to myself,
'How the heck am I going to get out of here?!'
Almost all the windows in my house are:
- 'netted' on the outside,
- only moveable from the inside, or
- too small. like the toilet ones.
So in the end, when my mother was doing some gardening,
I literally ninja'd my way to the living room,
pulled open the only window that suited my objectives,
and climbed out of it. (mind you, it was less than 1 m^2)
And I was worried that my neighbours would see me,
freak, and report me for some sort of burglary. LOL
I climbed, landed, and realised, 'CRAP I have no shoes!!!'
So I sneak into the garage and almost get dog-spotted,
but I snatched my sneakers and run to the stop,
shoelaces untied and everything.
Reflecting upon this on the train,
I realised how stupid the whole ninja adventure was.
And reflecting upon this now,
I realised, even more, how stupid it still is.
And also the fact that I slept in until 9am yesterday,
and all Mum said was, 'what are you still doing here!'
And then we carried on and had breakfast at a glacial pace.
Sigh.
Well, it was definitely a fun story to tell.
In other news I am yet again credit-deficient.
!!
xx
1 comment:
LOL, you ninja you.
Post a Comment