And we had 20 Sensei(s) from Japan!
TWENTAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
They gave short seminars on particular techniques
and one was on breathing
I didn't really understand--apparently,
the more you breathe, the more likely you are to lose?!
Anyway, Shina-Sensei did a demo with his student
(who was Canadian. I found that fascinating)
and they BREATHED LIKE THEY WERE EATING AIR
It was intense.
Then we tried to breathe like they did.
I almost blacked out HAHAHA. But wasn't the only one.
Then we sparred with the 20 (TWEEEENTAAAAYYY) Sensei
and after training, we bowed to each other
and we offered tenegui (cloths for men, the head-piece) as gifts
and they gave us some of theirs as well
(which were wayy prettier)
as well as some pieces of cloth with writing on them.
I GOT ONEEE

I thought it was lovely. :)
Oh, and in other news, GUESS WHAT I'VE BEEN MADLY WATCHING.

That's right.
It has now become my sleep-remedy. I must have an ep every night.
And that's ep for episode. Not epileptic fit ;D
'Laters'.
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment